Is there an artwork that you would like to purchase but not sure how and don’t know where to start? Buying art for the first time can seem overwhelming because there are so many questions running through your mind. Luckily I’m here to make the process as easy, fun and exciting as possible and answer any questions you may have. I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have because this is my passion and I love what I do!
Below are frequently asked questions and answers that may have already been created for you. If your question isn’t answered below, please write to me at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
How do I purchase your paintings?
Purchasing is handled through PayPal which offers paying with credit cards securely and without you creating an account with PayPal. You can also pay with PayPal if you have an account with them. It’s easy, fast, secure and all you need is a valid email address.
What payments do you accept?
I currently accept PayPal and all major credit cards only. PayPal offers paying with credit cards securely and without you creating an account. I create an invoice in PayPal and send the invoice to your email which is then processed through PayPal’s secure site. You just need an email to receive the invoice.
What is the payment process?
The payment process is easy, secure and done entirely through PayPal. Here is a rundown of how it works:
- Contact me via email about which painting(s) you would like to purchase, your shipping address and shipping time of your choice (rush or regular). If you would rather order via telephone I can be reached at 416.671.4235.
- I provide a shipping quote and create an invoice in PayPal the next business day. The invoice is then sent to you to approve and process.
- Once payment is processed through PayPal, I ship the painting and provide you with the tracking number of the package. All artworks are carefully and professionally packaged and shipped in 2-3 business days upon receipt of payment.
How much are your paintings?
I have various priced paintings for all budgets; prices are based on the artwork size, media and material used. Each artwork is priced on its individual page. Please note that all prices are in US Dollars and do not include shipping costs.
I’d like to hire you for a commission; do you do commissions (custom paintings)?
Yes, I would love to create something more specific to your taste. Commission work is fun and exciting! You get to see how something is created from a rough sketch on a blank sheet to its finished artwork. Please contact me via email about your project so we can get started. Looking forward to hearing all about your project!
How much do you charge for a commission?
Commission pricing varies per project as each is unique and has its own fun challenges which I look forward to resolving. The material(s) being used, size of the artwork, hours needed and complexity of the project are a few factors that affect the pricing. Please contact me via email about your project so I can give you a quote and get started.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes I require a small deposit of 25% to get started after we finalize the details. This deposit helps me get started by planning, brainstorming, sketching and helps with the supplies.
What is the process to place a commission/custom painting?
You can easily commission a custom painting! Here is a rundown of how it works:
- Contact me via email and tell me about your project. A great way to start is by describing the project. Things to include would be what material(s) you would like for me to use, the size of the piece, deadline, etc.
- We will communicate using various platforms (such as email, Skype or telephone) so we can discuss details, ask/answer questions, finalize the design and keep track of progress.
- I will email you a digital proof of the final artwork for your approval at which point I will work on any requested small changes until you are 100% happy with the artwork
- Upon your final approval and final payment, I will ship the artwork to you.
How much is shipping?
Shipping depends on the size of the artwork(s) you are purchasing, weight, your shipping address and the shipping time you would like (rush or regular). Because I ship worldwide, I need to know your address before I am able to give you an accurate quote. I use various shipping companies to get the lowest rates for you (Canada Post, UPS, Purolator).
All artworks are carefully and professionally packaged and shipped in 2-3 business days upon receipt of payment. All prices are in US Dollars and do not include shipping costs and applicable taxes.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes I ship internationally and anywhere that can be reached. Please note that there may be additional custom fees set in your country that may apply when you pick up the package from the postal office. I have no way of knowing this amount and therefore am not responsible for any custom charges that may be owed. If ordering from another country, please note all my measurements of artwork are in inches (unless specified) and prices are in US Dollars and do not include shipping costs and applicable taxes.
How long does it take to ship my new painting?
Once payment is processed through PayPal, I carefully and professionally package and ship in 2-3 business days upon receipt of payment. You live receive a tracking number as soon as it’s shipped.
What is the shipping process?
Once the invoice is paid, the artwork is carefully and professionally packaged and shipped in 2-3 business days. You will receive a tracking ID number so you can track the package before it arrives. Here is a rundown of how it works:
- Contact me via email about which painting(s) you would like to purchase, your shipping address and shipping time of your choice (rush or regular).
(If you would rather order via telephone I can be reached at 416.671.4235)
- I provide a shipping quote and create an invoice in PayPal which is then sent to you to approve and process. You can pay using your PayPal account or with any major credit card through PayPal.
- Once payment is processed, I ship the painting and provide you with the tracking number of the package.
Do you offer framing for your paintings?
Some paintings I offer framing, please contact me via email if the artwork you want to purchase is available for framing. If the artwork you would like to purchase isn’t available to be framed by me, I would suggest you try a local custom framer or visit your local craft store. Local store’s websites can include 40% or 50% off sales and coupons.
Do I get a Certificate of Authenticity when I purchase your paintings?
Yes, each original painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity that I personally sign and date. It is included with the painting in the shipping package.
I have a question but it’s not answered here.
If there’s a question not answered here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to help you. I’m always happy to help.